Cat in the Hat Contest
Your Cat in the Hat 2016 Contest Rules
1. No purchase necessary.
2. To enter, upload your original image of a feline friend in head gear of any kind to Shenkman Arts Centre’s Facebook page
. Photos and original artwork will be considered. The image must be uploaded from an individual person’s Facebook profile.
3. A maximum of three separate entries will be accepted from any individual’s Facebook profile. Any entries in excess of three will be ignored by the contest adjudicators.
4. Entrants are eligible to win a grand prize of a cat-themed gift basket valued at $100 from sponsors Global Pet Foods on Tenth Line in Orléans, as well as four (4) tickets to The Cat in the Hat show at Shenkman Arts Centre on Saturday, February 27, 2016, either at 2 p.m. or 4 p.m. The basket includes toys, catnip, and cat care accessories. Total grand prize value is approximately $185.
5. The runner-up will win four (4) tickets to The Cat in the Hat show at Shenkman Arts Centre on Saturday, February 27, 2016, either at 2 p.m. or 4 p.m. Total value is approximately $85.
6. Contest closing date is Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at noon.
7. Winning entries will be selected randomly by Shenkman Arts Centre staff on Wednesday, February 24, 2016.
8. The individuals with the winning entries will be contacted by private message through their associated Facebook profiles before end of day on Wednesday, February 24, 2016. Winners must acknowledge and agree to accept their prizes before end of day on Thursday, February 25, 2016 or an alternate winner will be selected.
9. Winners must release contest sponsors from all liability relating to the prizes.
10. Prizes will be made available for pick up by the winners at the Shenkman Arts Centre Guest Services desk.
11. Contest is open to residents of Canada over the age of majority, except employees and those with whom they are domiciled.
12. Odds of winning are approximately 1 in 200.
13. Entrants consent to use of name/likeness in publicity.
14. Shenkman Arts Centre will not be responsible for late, corrupt or incorrectly-uploaded entries in connection with this contest.
15. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
16. The contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and municipal laws. The contest is open to residents of Canada. Québec residents may submit any litigation respecting the conduct and awarding of a prize in this contest to the Régie des Alcools, des Courses et des Jeux.